Mysterious colored stones, such as emerald, diamond, ruby and sapphire, embedded deep within the earth’s crust have captivated mankind for eons. They evoke the imaginary magical power of protection, and are the objects of eternal fascination. Brilliant gemstones seduced kings and queens into believing that they held divine power from heaven. Likewise nobles showed their wealth and power through dazzling jewelry displays. Royal crowns and crests embellished with magnificently large gemstones continue to project the pride of entire nations. Thousands come to see them even today.
What makes gemstones an attractive investment? Size? Rarity? Color? Saturation? Unique cut? In truth it’s all of the above. These attributes add up to a compelling beauty that simply makes us fall in love at first sight.
Jin Jou Meighen, our GIA Graduate Gemologist says, “To find these rare investment grade gemstones requires rigorous travel direct to the mines. It is treacherous and demanding. These places are often plagued with political turmoil and are difficult to reach. But this is the optimum way to attain the best of the best both in gemstones and in value. That is one reason why it is very hard to find rare investment grade gemstones in the normal gem market. When found, they are usually cost prohibitive.”
Gem Boutique is pleased to bring you exceptional natural treasures. Because we obtain them directly from the source, Gem Boutique is able to offer rare investment grade gemstones at a good price.
We offer beautiful gems in a wide range of color and shape. Enjoy viewing a sample of our investment grade inventory. Finding big sparkling beauties direct from the mines is our specialty. Do drop us a line with your request. Free financing available.
- Blue Sapphire #GS1016 Cushion Cut 4.01Ct 9.82 x 8.23 x 4.98mm
- Yellow Sapphire Gemstone #GS1007 Square Cursive Cut 2.55 Ct 7.3-7.2 x 5.1 mm
- Yellow Heart Cut Sapphire #GS1011
- Violet Sapphire #GS1017 Pear Shape Violet Sapphire
- Yellow Pear Shape Sapphire #GS1012
- Blue Sapphire #GS1013 Cushion Cut 5.03Ct 10.17 x 8.07 x 6mm
- Gemstones 3 #GM1020 Mix multi Gemstones
- Blue Zircon #GZ1018 Emerald Step Down Cut 5.23Ct 9.62 -6.92 x 6mm
- Purple Sapphire #GS1022 Oval Cut Purple Sapphire Gem
- BLue Sapphire Group #GS1017 Six lovely Sapphires
- Green Tsavorite Garnet #GG1006 Oval Cut 2.15Ct 9.17 - 6.78 x 3.52mm
- Emerald Cut Emeralds #GE1021 Strong vivid Hue Green #1.1.15Ct 6.12 x 5.73 x 4.93; #2 1.08 GIA cert:0748 5.8 x 6.1x 5.1mm
- Blood Red Spinel #GS1003 Round Cut 3.26 Ct 8.83 -8.38 x 5.85mm
- Aquamarine #GA1002 Cushion Cut 10.26Ct 15.3 -13.95 x 8.17mm
- Two Yellow Sapphires #GSY1023 loose gemstones: cushion cut, oval cut
- Pink Tourmaline #GT1005 Oval Cut 1.63Ct 9 - 7 x 4.3mm
- Mixed Gemstones variety
- Round Blue Sapphire #GS1015
- Blue Sapphire #GS1014 Cushion Cut 4.63Ct 9.46 - 8.95 x 5.8mm
- Red Garnet #GG1001 Oval Cut 11.8 Ct
- Pink Sapphire #GS1004 Oval Cut 1.32Ct 8.5 -5.2 x 3.5mm
- Blood Red Spinel #GSp1033 Round Cut 2.99Ct 8.9-8.9 x 5.4mm
- Gems Stones Pink and Purple #GPS1019 (back row) Ruby, PInk Tourmaline (Front Row) Round Padparasha Sapphire, Pink Sapphire, Purple Sapphire
- Red Garnet #GG1002 Oval Cut
- Pink Sapphire Gemstone #G1230
- Amethyst Pendant Oval cut Amethyst Pendant 38.6ct Diamond .25ct 14K white Gold
- Amethyst Pendant 50.70ct 14K Yellow Gold Oval Cut Amethyst Pendant 50.70ct with .20ct diamond in 14K Yellow Gold
- Amethyst Pendant #PA1914 24.6 - 17.01 x 10.15 14K White Gold